Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Want It All

These are photos from the amazing new look book HEIST  (located on Abbot Kinney in Venice) just sent out. Its gorgeous and I love that each piece is labeled and has the price. Heist is another one of my "go to" places to shop. Everything in the store is "my look" and its super easy to come out of there with 3 great pieces that translate into 20 different outfits when combined with what I already have at home.

They also carry Isabel Marant which is hard to find here in Los Angeles and I dream about every day... Although I may need to get those Humanoid slouchy boots in picture # 2.... I could go on and on...

Check out the rest of the Look Book HERE.


Photos, styling, editing, etc all by Nilou and Sage at Heist

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...