Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blogger Award

I recently received an award from the fabulous Sabine at PSYNOPSIS

If you haven't check out her blog yet you should!


 
The award come with the task to reveal 7 things about your self.     Here goes nothing...


1. I am extremely impatient at times
2. I like the red gummy bears and will eat all those while leaving the rest
3. I love being in the ocean or even just being near it - it centers me
4. Being bored is one of the things I fear the most
5. I love to read "real" books - I don't think I will ever use a "electronic device" to read a book
6. Magazines are my guilty pleasure - I hope they never disappear
7. Sometimes I buy clothes with "scenarios" for them in mind. i.e "This would be great for when I go to Bali..." even though I may have no plans to go there in the near future!







Thank you Sabine!!!

2 comments:

Maria Tavares said...

Congrats ;D Your blog is realy good.

SabinePsynopsis said...

My pleasure, Cindy. Your blog is one of my favourites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...