Monday, August 16, 2010

Glee Clothing Line


I wasn't able to tell you about the Glee Clothing Line when I was styling the photo shoot a little while back...  but I can now. 

It was a really fun, high energy day of shooting.  I mean everyone loves Glee right? What's not to be excited about?

It launched exclusively in Macy's yesterday and I hear its blowing out already. 

Don't forget that if you are a "Gleek" the second season premieres on September 21 on Fox!










Photography: Bo Bridges
Hair and Make-up: Evy Power
Stylist: Cindy Whitehead


9 comments:

Leia said...

What an awesome photoshoot! Well done on the brilliant styling, I am SUCH a huge Gleek and I wish I had access to a Macy's so I could get my hands on some of these pieces!

Leia

Morgan said...

Wow, great job on the styling, everything looks fresh and has a cool, kinda loose vibe. I think the fun you had shows in the photos.

Unknown said...

That's so cool that you got to style this! And ah I love Glee, this line is so cute!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh Cindy how cool that you had the chance to style this! Everything looks so high-energy and fun! I'll admit it...I've never seen a single episode of Glee; but now 'm dying to check it out!! :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

Great shots. I'm a total Glee novice, but it promises to be FUN!

Sherin said...

You did some great styling here! Must have been such a fun photoshoot. And the clothes do look great.

E said...

You did such a great job of channeling the fun and energy of the show into the ensembles! I love the sequined glove things!!

Gorgeous Clara said...

OHHHH I love glee...hahahaha, I can really see the glee energy in the pics

Rock N Revolution said...

WOW... great job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...