Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Surf & Be Happy. It's That Simple.

photos courtesy of Seea
 

I've lived at the beach my whole life and not much surprises me when it comes to women's surfing whether it be wetsuits or swimsuits. But when I stumbled across this awesome new line SEEA, I was stunned. The retro styling, the attention to fabric & fit, as well as the cool print patterns, had me in a second. So of course I reached out to find out more as I knew that besides the cool swimwear/surf wear, there had to be another story here...

Turns out that founder and designer Amanda is another bad ass girl you want to know. She grew up in the surf & skateboard world and combined those loves with fashion to come up with Seea. I also love that she is part of what she calls the "slow movement" and that all the suits are made here in sunny California. The Seea hang tags are done via letterpress and have a vintage hand crafted feel. Every aspect of this line is super cool from start to finish.

Check out the line, see more cool girls surfing (as if the shots above aren't making you crave summer right?) , read about Amanda and find out where to get a suit for yourself HERE







7 comments:

sealaura said...

AWEsome! I just loved cruising down these photographs felt like I was also in the water. Will def check out the site and I love the name of the brand.

Loui♥ said...

I'm with Sealaura on this..
"AWESOME!"
gotta check the site.
also gonna forward this info to my son..
the kid living his dream..
making custom surfboards...
Love your entire post,,
the pics are eye candy for my Mermaid soul..
hugs..
Loui♥

BabyShrigs said...

I love the idea of the "slow movement"!! I use letter press hangtags for my kids Tees and people love them. I will forsure order something from this chic. She has a great eye.....

Sherin said...

I love all this beachy inspiration. We don't get many great beaches in England. But these pictures making me want to learn to surf!! Seems like such a cool brand.

SabinePsynopsis said...

What a cool company! Love her designs and also that she thought about covering midriff area - I, a bloody beginner, got such a bad tummy rash in my surfing class. Wonder if she sells in/to the UK, too...

Seea said...

Hello ladies! thank you so much for your sweet comments. You are the reason why we created Seea!

Happy you appreciate the small details and the support to local manufacturing.

Yes we do ship internationally via USPS $35 and it gets there in 3 to 5 business days.

Much love to you all.

SHAKAMUCHACHAS!

Charity Sophia... said...

This brand rocks. My girl Sara got me hooked onto this and I love it. Awesome brand for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...